About This Project
Trade’s scope of work for this project was long-term and multifaceted, including efficiently receiving and verifying the material, verifying MTRs, tagging material, and storing it in the designated area.
We also preserved material by capping pipes, installing Humidisorb packs, removing water or debris, replacing metal bands with nylon banding, replacing pallets where necessary, tarping equipment, and making power available for energizing equipment. The final aspect of our scope was to pull material, verify traceability and prepare MTRs and supporting documents for when the material was repackaged and staged for loadout. We easily limited and managed challenges while also working to meet the client’s schedule, even when holding an already-loaded shipment until the job site was ready to receive it.
• Stored almost 4,000 lines of material (approx. 110,000 pieces)
• Maintained 5 acres of material outdoors and 30,000 sq ft indoors for over 30 months
• Developed a project-specific preservation process
- “It’s a pleasure to receive material from your team at Trade rather than dealing with all the delays, mistakes, and promise dates that can’t be met from the vendors. I just wanted to say ‘thanks’ for a job well done in a timely manner.” – Mike Miller, Station 30
- “We are going through the two loads checking it in. The loads were very well assembled on the pallets. Minimal water intrusion on the way up because of the way you all packed everything so well. Your guys and gals just keep getting better, thank you!” – Tom Prentice, Station 610
- “You all have been a huge help to me and have gone above and beyond multiple times to assist me. I appreciate it.” – Anthony Stroup, Station 520